• Please fill out the information below if you graduated BEFORE 1985.
  • If you graduated AFTER 1985, you will need to request your Transcript from the Ministry of Education and Child Care.

  • If you are looking for your Personal Education Number (PEN), please phone 250-470-3231
Registrant Information
  2. Please specify if a certified true copy is required:  (Certified true copies can only be picked up or mailed)
  3. Method of Delivery:
    Please indicate what you would like us to do with your transcript. Options include pick-up, mail, fax or email.
    Give address, fax or email address as needed or phone number to call when transcripts are ready for pickup.
  4.  I am the student asking for my own transcript or have sent a signed release.  
Fee Section
  1. Transcript fees are $15.00 for the first copy and $3.00 for each additional copy including all applicable taxes.
  2. Fees are payable by credit card. If you have any questions please call 250-860-8888